I was nominated by Eilidh Horder Thank you so much for this nomination, i’m truly grateful! This is a challenge inspired by a Vogue magazine series which interviews celebrities and other public figures. The questions are designed to let people know a bit more about your likes and lifestyle. So i thought this was a good way to let you all know a little more about me…
My list of nominees will be posted at the end of this post!
What’s your usual Starbucks order?
- Honestly, i’m more of a costa sort of person but if i was to order from Starbucks i’d order a vanilla latte.
What does your workstation look like?
- I actually don’t have a workstation right now but when i am doing work (assignments) i tend to do it on my bed, just me and my laptop.
- I don’t think i have a favourite meal/food but i do enjoy avocado on toast with cherry tomatoes.
- Lesley Pearse.
What do you think of open relationships?
- I don’t but each to their own i guess…
What is your favourite video game?
- I don’t play them, i get too competitive.
Guilty pleasure treat?
- Definitely cookie dough, i’d have it everyday if i could. I once ordered fifty pounds worth, by accident of course but i pigged out for the next week!
Your favourite movie?
- The little mermaid! But i can never watch a movie more than once.
- By the time you read this by Lola Jaye.
Best advice you’ve ever received?
- “It’s not about waiting for the storm to pass it’s about learning to dance in the rain”… it’s not really advice it’s a quote but my mom would always say it.
Twitter or instagram?
- Instagram for sure, i enjoy pictures!
Are you a desktop or laptop person?
- Definitely a laptop person, i like to move my workstation with me to fit my mood.
What projects are you working on right now?
- Nothing right now apart from myself if that counts?
Whats your favourite colour?
- I’d have to say purple! my whole room is purple.
Did you get good grades in school?
- I did pass, so i guess thats good right?
- I’m still figuring that out but i want to help people and share my experiences so whatever job that is, i’ll take it!
Play any sports?
- I wish, does cleaning count?
Do you have a degree?
- Not yet but i’m working on it.
What is your favourite kind of blog post?
- Life style and mental health blogs.
What do you like to collect?
- I don’t actually collect anything.
Describe yourself in 3 words?
- Ambitious, Empathetic and hard working.
If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
- KB represents.
Who was the last person you DM’d?
- My boyfriend.
What’s on top of your wish list right now?
- Getting into university.
- I’m not to sure what this means…
How many tattoos do you have?
- I have two heart shapes tattoos on my wrists to represent my sisters.
What are you most grateful for this year?
- This years been a struggle but i’d say i’m grateful for my sisters and boyfriend, they really have been my rock!
Whats the best thing that happened to you this month?
- Finally deciding what University course i want to do!
Whats the best thing that happened to you today?
- Getting to see my boyfriend after his been on holiday!
Whats the best thing ever?
- My family.
- Winter, if it snows.
- Easter !!!!!
which fictional character do you relate to the most?
I’m not to sure, but if i had to pick one it would have to be Donkey from Shrek!
Do you like surprises?
- It depends what the surprise is…
What’s the biggest surprise you ever had?
- Probably when my boyfriend brought me a chinchilla for my birthday! Best surprise ever.
What’s the surprise that made you cry?
- My chinchilla (chinny is her name.)
What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given someone?
I’m not really sure, i think i need to go and surprise someone now!
Do you like muffins?
- Who doesn’t?
Do you cook often?
- I like to think i’m a chef…
What’s your favourite dessert?
- I think we know by now i have a cookie dough obsession.
Is there a dessert you don’t like?
- Cheesecake… although there is one type of cheesecake i do like.
cake or pie?
What’s your least favourite food?
- I’m not really into Chinese food.
What’s your favourite condiment?
- BBQ sauce.
It’s 4 AM on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
- How to be yourself without the opinions of the world holding you back.
Best animated film?
What has a guy said or done to impress you?
- Left me gifts outside my house.
Best thing to do on a first date?
- A picnic and walk, lots of talking…
Worst thing to do on a first date?
- Going to the cinema.
What’s the funniest pick-up line a guy could use on a girl?
- I think all pick up lines are funny.
Best comic book character?
- I don’t read comic books, maybe i should give it a try.
What are three things that are always in your purse?
- Lipstick, penny’s and my card if i don’t forget it.
- Water and Fanta orange. WAIT noooo Coffee!
If you could play a historical figure in a movie who would it be?
- Mahatma Gandhi.
Kittens or puppies?
- Both… I could never pick i have a Dog (jet) and a cat (Molly.)
Tell me your favourite sushi roll?
- I’ve never tried sushi but i’ve always wanted to.
What kind of lipstick do you use?
- Just any lipgloss i can find.
What kind of foundation do you use?
- Too face foundation.
Blow dry or air dry?
- Both but mostly blow dry because i like fluffing my hair up.
Who is your fashion icon?
- I don’t have one, i need help with my wardrobe though so i think i should find one.
Favourite Disney character?
- Sebastian from the little mermaid!
What are you doing for tomorrow?
- Probably spending the day with my boyfriend and his family.
Movie you laughed the hardest through?
- Jumanji: Welcome to the jungle.
Movie that made you cry?
- All movies! I cry at anything and everything.
If you could sing a duet with someone, who would it be?
- My boyfriend!
If your life was a song, what would the title be?
- Just another rollercoaster ride.
Whats your favourite animal?
- Giraffes but you can’t really keep one as a pet… can you?
- Jessica Walsh.
Person you want to have coffee with?
- My sister, like always!
Whats the country you wish to visit?
- Costa Rica!
Best way to decompress?
- Write! Listen to music and take a time out.
It’s not about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
My 12 Nominees are:
- The 50 year old poet at https://the50yearoldpoet.com/
- Ashley at https://mentalhealthathome.org/
- in a love world at https://inalove.world/
- Bjaybrooks at https://bjaybrooks.blog/
- Becky at https://chapelofhopestories.com/
- Stay alive at https://reasons2stay.home.blog/
- Tessa at https://lifethetale.wordpress.com/
- Erica at https://ericawagneronline.wordpress.com/
- Daniella at https://daniellamaylittle.wordpress.com/
- Ellie at https://searchingforme.co.uk/
- Shine bright site a
- Caitlin at https://caitlinjeanrussell.com/